The Athelney Intelligence System (AIS) is an easy to use high level secure intelligence database specifically designed for the retail and security sectors.
It allows businesses to collect and share data, internally and with external partners, about persons who steal from them or present a threat to their business.
AIS is a highly secure, internet based system that can work with any type of mobile communication device.
Because the system is internet based no client install is necessary.
Crime ID fulfils the following requirements:
- Full intelligence database including photographic images and CCTV imaging of crimes and suspects
- Generation of information alerts
- Logging of incidents
- Suspect serching and history records
- Running statistics and updates of known offenders
- Live incident mapping
- Full reporting and management
- Tracking stock loss and profit loss
- Tracking loss prevention staff productivity
- Custom form management
- Automatic civil cost recovery and management
- Automatic statement generation suitable for the police and Crown Prosecution Service
- General community news and forums
- Electorial Role, Post Office and Address Checking facility to improve case disposal decision making
AIS has been developed with top 4 retailers, the police and crime reduction partners. It has been tested and used by a national retailer as an internal business system and to communicate with partners.
AIS is a scaleable solution that can be used within small or large retailers and businesses, and within any size of community. It can be scaled to manage a large town centre environment combining retailers, shopping centres and high streets, or it can be used in a branch environment to manage retail crime across a national branch network.