Anti-social behaviour all too often blights whole communities and is one of the greatest challenges to improving community safety. The physical acts behind the words ‘anti-social behaviour’ have real world impact for both communities and individuals. All too often the impact on individuals can be profound and at times devastating.
Gangs and youth related violence, all too often linked to drug dealing and the exploitation of children and vulnerable adults, is a very real concern to practitioners and communities alike.
We offer both consultancy services and training in practical, evidence based solutions and best practice that embrace and promote the fundamental ethos of partnership working and meaningful, long term, sustainable problem solving. Working with communities and understanding the impact on victims is embedded at the heart of all our consultancy and training.
Our Directors and Associates are highly experienced practitioners having successfully delivered comprehensive community safety strategies across a wide range of diverse communities and retail sectors, both in the UK and internationally.
Our consultancy services and training on Community Safety is of benefit to UK based Local Authorities, law enforcement, NGO’s as well as delivering international capacity building around community policing and the wider aspects of community safety.
- Bespoke consultancy services
- Independent review of practices and outcomes
- Advise and guidance on practical problem solving, effective strategies and engaging and working with communities.
- Training on effectively combatting and managing anti-social behaviour and community safety concerns
- International advice and guidance on implementing effective Community Policing models and strategies