We are able to deliver both face to face group based training, at any location of your choice. Alternatively we can deliver our full range of courses remotely in a virtual classroom environment.
The SPC team have over 300 years combined practical high level experience in combatting organised crime, terrorism, money laundering, crimes against vulnerable victims including victims of domestic abuse and human trafficking.
We have designed and delivered high quality training that is engaging and interactive in over 25 countries.
The training we offer includes:
- Combatting human trafficking
- Victim centred investigations
- Investigating crimes against vulnerable victims
- The nexus between human trafficking and terrorism
- Money laundering investigations
- Investigating & combating international organised crime
- Investigative interview techniques
- Intelligence analysis
- Crime scene investigations
The SPC team is also highly experienced in delivering cognitive interview training (PEACE model), with courses ranging from 2 to 5 days depending on the depth of training required.
Each course is delivered after full discussion with the client and is bespoke to their individual needs and requests.